Regular price $0.00

WCT Rural has a dedicated and professional insurance broker who can help you with all your general insurance needs whether it be house and contents, Personal Insurance, vehicle (motorbikes/cars/trucks/agricultural machinery), farm, crop or business cover, with insurance available from a large variety of respected and trusted underwriters. We are members of the Community Brokers Network (CBN) which is also part of Steadfast and National Insurance Brokers Australia (NIBA) which allows us to provide our customers with policies that have additional benefits. Contact Melissa today on 0427 802 323 or to discuss how WCT Rural can help with your insurance.

AFSL 233750

Crop Insurance
  • Hail, Fire, Explosion, Lightning
  • Grain in storage & transit
  • Chemical Over spray
  • Straying Livestock 
Rural Insurance
  • Crop
  • Farm Property
  • Farm Motor
  • Livestock, Hay, Fencing  
Motor Insurance
  • Private Motor vehicle
  • Fleet Motor / Commercial Motor
  • Farm Motor
  • Caravan/Camper Trailer
  • Motor Cycle
  • Classic Motor/Motor Cycles
  • Boat/Hull/Pleasure Craft/Motor
Home Insurance
  • Accidental Damage/Listed Events
  • Building & Contents
  • Landlord
  • Residential Strata
  • Holiday Homes/Shacks 
Marine Insurance
  • Transit/Single Transit
  • Cargo
  • Liability
  • Transport/Fleet Packages 
Commercial Insurance
  • Building & Contents
  • Liability & Theft
  • Stock in Trade
  • Money
  • Commercial Motor
  • Business Interruption 
  • Mobile Trades pack
  • Professional Indemnity
Personal Insurance
  • Personal Accident and Illness (extensions to include football)
  • Travel
  • Equine Insurance
  • Caravan/Camper Trailer
  • Boat 
  • Motor Vehicle

Financial Services Guide.

To download a copy of our Financial Services Guide - please click here.